Esteemed guests, it’s official; Duck Hunt 2024 has come to an end

Tucked away in the freezer compartment of the nursery fridge was the greatest hider of the bunch, Duck 100. I’d like to thank my wife u/katbug09 for being such a good sport about this, and of course sticking with it until the very end. She is now the proud new owner of 100 rubber ducks that I am very likely to hide again.

Thanks to everyone for your fun comments and making this memorable! I’m especially happy to hear that there’s already several others following suit and hiding ducks of their own, and it was fun reading stories about people who had done or seen similar pranks throughout the years. I know some will be disappointed to find out that I did actually hide all 100 or that I did not have one placed in my rear end, but to me games are only fun if they have a satisfying conclusion, so to me all 100 had to be possible to find.

As a part of my last update on this, I had a few people asking for some of the hiding spots, so I’m including some of my favorites in a comment (only allowed one attachment per post). Hope you enjoy! Have a good day, and annoy your loved ones sometime soon submitted by /u/breath_ofthemild
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T5H7R9

Comments